- How do I sign up? You must sign up online and reserve your spot. Reservation closes Friday midnight.
- How old do my kids have to be to run the Kids O Course? Kids O Course is for kids 6-14 years old.
- What time should I arrive? We ask that all participants arrive at 8am for sign-in so that we can promptly start at 9am.
- What should I wear and bring? Wear clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting muddy and bring a clean change of clothes, towel, water bottle, and clean footwear.
- How long is the whole workout? 2-3 hours.
- What if it’s raining? O Course runs rain or shine!
- What if I have an injury? If it is a serious injury, we strongly suggest that you wait until you are fully recovered before you run the O Course to avoid further injury. If it is a minor injury and you feel you can participate, be sure to notify the instructors prior to the warm up so we can modify the exercises to your needs. We may at times request a doctor’s note to ensure you are cleared to participate. If you have Asthma you must bring your puffer to the course.
- It looks very intense, will I be able to do it? You can and will do anything you put your mind to. The O Course is designed for all different fitness levels and backgrounds. We have male and female participants that have a very wide range of physical abilities and strengths. If an injury is the case, we will be more than willing to modify the exercises for your needs.
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.